Louise specialises in commercial property at the Lewes office working alongside Simon Baillie-Hamilton on agricultural and rural property matters.
Louise can assist on a wide range of commercial matters including;
- Sale and purchases of land, farms, woodland, and commercial property;
- Transfers of part of a title;
- Easements and Wayleaves for rights of way, rights of access, and utilities;
- Auction sales and purchases including the review of the auction packs prior to the auction taking place;
- Commercial Lease matters for both Landlords and Tenants including Assignments (the sale of an existing Lease), the grant of new Leases, Lease renewals and the Surrender of a Lease;
- Drafting and amending Partnership Agreements and Deeds of Admission to a Partnership with a specialism in Farming Partnership Agreements;
- Acting on development site sales and purchases, with or without an Option or Conditional Contact;
- Acting for landowners on Overage Agreements; and
- Commercial lending (acting for both borrower and lender).
Louise works with a wide range of clients from small farming families and individuals to established companies and has a strong focus on building client relationships.
Outside of work, Louise enjoys spending time with her family and growing brood of cats. Louise also holds a British Sign Language level 2 qualification.
"I have experienced the best Conveyancing by Mayo Wynne Baxter, firstly it has happened in a very quick time frame, Louise has offered an exceptionally smooth transaction with no issues or delays.
A very professions service taking away all the stress and anxiety that can arise from Conveyancing. Highly recommend."
AL - November 2022
"I engaged Louise for conveyancing work on my land sale with an overage condition. This process lasted 9 months and was both protracted and complex, including many non-completion events followed by potential litigation. Finally, we managed to complete the sale. Louise was diligent, patient and competent throughout. She was tenacious in dealing with their lawyer and kept the overage clause in tact during tough negotiations. One could not wish for a more professional and supportive lawyer to act on your behalf. She was truly magnificent."
Willie Bourne – June 2023