MWB are Pround Sponsors of the Brighton & Hove Business Awards 2019
Mayo Wynne Baxter are extreamly pround to be sponsoring the ‘Employer of the Year’ category at this years Brighton & Hove Business Awards being held at the Hilton Brighton Metropole on Thursday 25th July 2019.
The Awards are supported by the city’s leading organisations and are firmly established as a benchmark for excellence in today’s competitive business environment.
Organised by Platinum Event Management, a division of The Platinum Publishing Group and publishers of the leading business magazines in the UK, the 2019 awards programme is even bigger and better with categories to suit every type and size of business, from start-ups to SMEs and large international companies.
Previous winners have included a mix of start-ups and sole traders, in addition to some of the city’s largest and most influential organisations including Duke of York’s, Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, Brighton Pride, The Gingerman Restaurant Group, BrightonandHoveJobs.com, Brighton Fringe and Sussex University.
BENEFITS OF ENTERING THE AWARDS
- Access to business and thought leaders
- Opportunity to stand out from all businesses, not just those within your industry
- Opportunity to boost team morale and reward staff for their contributions to the company.
- Invaluable PR and marketing exposure in the largest circulation business magazines in the South East
- Part of a rigorous judging process by our panel of impartial and expert industry judges
- Complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony for all shortlisted businesses
The deadline to enter the Awards is 8th May, so enter here now and we will see you there!