Expert, friendly and honest: our travel solicitors can help you
As much as in depth travel law knowledge is an important asset to our team, we also believe in an ethical and personal approach to our clients’ needs.
Each of our travel solicitors possess an insatiable appetite and passion for the UK travel sector, which is why they can deliver tailored, cost effective solutions to your legal problems.
Our travel lawyers are fully coherent with travel law, acting for tour operators, travel agents, packagers and suppliers, as well as a host of insurers and companies serving this sector.
Our travel solicitors know UK travel law
Our Travel Sector Team consists of industry renowned specialists, and is headed by Lee Hills, who is recognised as a leader in the field of travel law by both Chambers UK and The Legal 500.
The team are all fully competent in UK travel industry legislation, and are members of various trade associations, including the Institute of Travel & Tourism, the Travel and Tourism Lawyers Association, the Latin American Travel Association and the Pacific Asia Travel Association.
For further information on our range of specialist legal services for the travel industry please contact Lee Hills today.
"Lee Hills is a brilliant, commercially minded litigator.
He is justly popular amongst a range of insurer and tour operator clients for the clarity of his advice and his strong tactical judgement."
Legal 500 testimonial - September 2021
Representing our clients’ interests regionally, nationally and internationally, our specialist team of travel lawyers provide a commercially driven one stop shop to service all our clients’ needs.
Our practice includes:
- Public and employer's liability claims
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Overseas recovery and subrogation
- Accident investigation
- Trading Standards prosecutions
- Fatal accident and Coroner's Court representation
- Commercial disputes
- Financial failure and insolvency
- Terms and conditions of contract
- Brochure content
- Agents and suppliers Terms & Conditions
- Intellectual property rights
- Licensing agreements
- On line trading, website content and brand protection
- Employment contracts, service agreements and handbooks
- Issues for overseas workers
- Directors service agreements
- Disciplinary, dismissal and grievance procedures
- Tribunal representation
- Agency and part-time working
- Dismissals, discrimination claims and advice
- Redundancy advice and consultation procedures
- Severance packages and settlement agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Corporate structures
- Management buyouts/buy-ins
- Refinancing and restructuring
- ATOL/bonding issues
- PTR issues
- Consumer protection and Trading Standards advice
- Health & Safety and corporate manslaughter
Fixed Fee Menu for Travel Organisers
In the current economic downturn both established and new businesses alike need as much certainty as possible when committing to legal spend.
In response to this, our Travel Law Team have developed a 'fixed price menu' of commercial services for tour operators and travel agents providing a range of competitive cost effective legal solutions to meet the business needs of any travel company.