Pacific Asia Travel Association legal services
On the occasions that you need legal advice, choosing the right lawyer will be the most important decision you make.
To help you with this process Pacific Asia Travel Association has negotiated on your behalf access to specialist legal services with Mayo Wynne Baxter LLP, one of the largest, leading law firms in the South East of England.
Providing a full range of expert commercial and private client services, accompanied by travel industry sector focus, Mayo Wynne Baxter will fulfil all your legal requirements and more.
How does it work?
You are entitled to a free initial consultation of 30 minutes, either by telephone, in person or by email, and a 10% discount on all legal fees thereafter (excluding VAT and disbursements). Our up front approach means that you will always be aware of any likely charges before we commence work on your behalf. We will represent you on a fixed fee basis whenever possible.
Each individual query is handled by an experienced lawyer based at the most convenient office for your home or place of work.
We will assign a lawyer to you who will be your personal point of contact, whilst maintaining utmost confidentiality at all time.
Additionally, you will be granted access to a range of legal seminars, workshops and legal alerts.
- Company and partnership advice
- Sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Terms and conditions
- Intellectual property rights
- Licensing agreements
- Online trading
- Directors duties
- Shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements
- Buying, selling and leasing commercial property
Disputes and the Courts
- Personal injury
- Debt recovery
- Commercial litigation and mediation
- Professional negligence
- Health and Safety
- Regulatory advice
- International travel and aviation claims
- Customer claims and complaints handling
- Property litigation
- Intellectual property disputes
- Contracts for junior staff
- Contracts for directors and senior staff
- Staff handbook with key policies and procedures
- Tribunal representation
- Booking conditions
- Standard suppliers agreements
- Standard agents agreements
Tax Trusts and Probate
- Tax planning
- Inheritance and trusts
- Probate and administration
- Contentious probate
- Buying and selling both residential and investment properties
- Relocation and remortgaging
- Landlord and tenant
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- International property transactions
Marriage and Children
- Asset protection
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- Civil partnerships
- Property and financial settlements
- Co-habitation agreements
- Post-nuptial and post-civil partnership agreement
Your key contact is Lee Hills, Partner and head of our Travel Team. Lee can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, in cases where there may be a conflict of interests or where considered appropriate MWB may decline to give advice.