Service Level Agreement
At Mayo Wynne Baxter, we are committed to providing the highest degree of advice and service that we can. As a consequence, our clients can expect the following from us as a minimum standard:
- For your convenience, our legal advisers will meet with you at our nearest office to you, or can come to your home or office if appropriate and safe to do so. Alternatively, we can host meetings via video or telephone if that is more convenient.
- We will keep you updated on progress at every key milestone of your case.
- If you call one of our legal advisers but they are temporarily unavailable, we will get back to you within 4 working hours.
- We will acknowledge all emails within 4 working hours. If you email one of our legal advisers and they are unavailable, you will receive an ‘out of office’ message with further contact details.
- We will be transparent about our charges from the outset and provide a realistic estimate or price proposal for seeing your matter through to its conclusion.
- If applicable we will carry out a regular review of costs incurred to date against the original estimate and advise you, in advance, should this estimate need to be adjusted.
- We will ensure that you are fully aware of any possible expenses in dealing with your case as early as possible so that there are no surprises.
- If appropriate we will complete your case within a pre-agreed fixed fee.
- We will always fully consider the strengths and weaknesses of your case and advise accordingly, even if that advice is not to proceed.
- We will never give advice just to generate more legal work; we will only ever give advice that is in your best interest.
- If we cannot take your case for professional reasons or where we feel that another firm is better placed to help you, with your permission, we will recommend another law firm.
- We will agree with you the frequency and manner of updates for your case.
- We will not share any personal information with anyone without your prior permission unless required to do so by law.
- We promise to take seriously any concerns you may raise regarding the service you have received.
- We will acknowledge any written complaint within 5 working days of receipt and endeavour to provide a substantive response within 21 days from this acknowledgement.
- If you feel that our service has fallen short then you may exercise our Satisfaction Guarantee