Service Level Agreement
At Mayo Wynne Baxter we are committed to providing the highest level of advice and service that we can. As a consequence our clients can expect the following level of service from us as a minimum standard:
- For your convenience our legal advisers will meet with you at our nearest office to you or can come to your home or office where appropriate.
- We will keep you updated on progress at every key milestone of your case.
- If you call one of our legal advisers but they are unavailable we will endeavour to get back to you within 4 working hours.
- We will endeavour to acknowledge all emails within 4 working hours. If you email one of our legal advisers and they are unavailable you will receive an ‘out of office’ message with further contact details.
- If you send a letter to us we will endeavour to reply by phone, email or letter within 3 working days of receipt.
- We will be transparent about our charges from the outset and provide a realistic estimate for seeing your matter through to its conclusion.
- If applicable we will carry out a regular review of costs incurred to date against the original estimate and advise you, in advance, should this estimate need to be adjusted.
- We will ensure that you are fully aware of any possible expenses in dealing with your case as early as possible so that there are no surprises.
- If appropriate we will endeavour to complete your case within a pre-agreed fixed fee.
- We will always fully consider the strengths and weaknesses of your case and advise accordingly, even if that advice is not to proceed.
- We will never give advice just to generate more legal work; we will only ever give advice that is in your best interest.
- If we cannot take your case for professional reasons or where we feel that another firm is better placed to help you, with your permission, we will recommend another law firm.
- Where applicable we will provide monthly updates for your case.
- We will not share any personal information with anyone without your prior permission unless required to do so by law.
- We promise to take seriously any concerns you may raise regarding the service you have received.
- We will acknowledge any written complaint within 7 days of receipt and endeavour to provide a substantive response within 3 weeks from this acknowledgement.