Skip to main content
Terms and conditions
Match and event dates subject to change due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Promoter of this competition is Mayo Wynne Baxter LLP (MWB)
- Start Date: 13th September 2019
- End Date: 16th December 2021
- Participants are to use their own judgement and skill to match the position of the missing ball which has been digitally removed from the original photograph.
- The competition can only be entered at www.mayowynnebaxter.co.uk/spottheball
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The missing ball may appear in more than one grid. If there is more than one correct entry, the winner will be drawn 'from the hat'
- The full list of prizes can be found at www.mayowynnebaxter.co.uk/spottheball/spot-the-ball-prizes/
- MWB reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, should the need arise.
- The dates of some elements of this prize may be subject to change at short notice. If the date changes and the winner is unable to attend no alternative will be provided.
- Only one entry per person/email address. Any duplicate entries will be deemed void.
- The judges selection of the winning entry will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner’s names will be available online at www.mayowynnebaxter.co.uk shortly after the winner’s name is announced. The prize winner will be contacted by the email provided as soon as possible. Failure to respond and/or provide a valid email address will result in forfeit of the prize. MWB will try to make contact with the winner on three occasions if we cannot make contact or contact details prove to be false we will select a new winner and contact them in time to allow a new winner to receive the prize.
- The data supplied in the competition entry form will not be supplied to any third parties.
- Employees of Mayo Wynne Baxter and BHAFC and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- MWB may use the winner's name and/or image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and/or without any fee being paid.
- MWB reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
- Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering.