Vineyards & Wineries
Your Trusted Legal Partner for Vineyards and Wineries
Mayo Wynne Baxter offer specialised legal expertise for the Wine Industry
At Mayo Wynne Baxter, we understand the unique legal challenges faced by vineyards and wineries in the ever-evolving UK wine industry. With our specialised legal expertise, we are committed to providing comprehensive and tailored legal solutions that protect and support your vineyard or winery business.
Why Choose us?
Our team of legal professionals has in-depth knowledge and experience working with vineyards and wineries. We stay up to date with the latest regulations and trends in the UK wine industry and all viticulture and vinification sectors ensuring that we provide you with the most relevant and effective legal advice.
We are part of Ampa and can offer services to address the diverse needs of vineyards and wineries. As well as award-winning legal services, through the group we can also provide planning, business consultancy, cyber security, and debt & asset recovery.
We understand that every vineyard and winery is unique. That's why we take the time to listen, understand your specific legal concerns, and tailor our services to meet your individual requirements. We provide personalised attention and practical solutions that align with your business goals.
Proven Track Record:
With a strong track record of successfully serving vineyards and wineries, we have built a reputation for delivering results. Our clients trust us to handle their legal matters with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost discretion.
How We Can Help
- Agricultural land matters
- Biodiversity Net Gain
- Borrowing against stored wine
- Business sale/purchase/transfer
- Business growth planning
- Commercial contracts (supply agreements for vineyards/wineries/customers, etc.)
- Commercial property (sales/purchases, leasing)
- Company secretarial matters (annual returns to Companies House, annual accounts, etc.)
- Company/business vehicle set-up
- Construction contract advice (car parks, buildings, roads, storage sites, etc.)
- Debt collection (debt settlement without court action)
- Dispute resolution (disputes over contracts, deals, etc.)
- Employment matters
- Family estate matters (Wills, succession, divorce, ownership transfers, tax planning)
- Financing (of business and projects)
- Grape broking contracts
- Grape growing contracts
- Immigration matters (senior staff, pickers, etc)
- Insurance matters (policy advice and disputes)
- Land development
- Land sales/purchases
- Land sourcing
- Planning permission
- Shares, shareholder agreements and shareholder issues/disputes
- Tenancy issues
- Trademark and brand name protection
- Using land not suitable for vine planting
- Wine storage arrangements
Contact Us Today
If you are seeking expert legal advice tailored to the unique needs of your vineyard or winery, Mayo Wynne Baxter is here to help. Contact our Head of Vineyards & Wineries Team, James O’Connell and discover how our specialised legal services can support and protect your wine business. Or contact our team by clicking here.