It’s back...Law2Law relaunched on 1st November
We are excited to bring a new refreshed version of Law2Law back to you.
What is the same...
What Law2Law means for you
Law2Law is a referral and support network for law firms across the South East.
As a member of Law2Law, benefits include:
- No tie in or Notice period
- No membership or joining fee
- No limit as to how many referrals you make
- Non Poaching Agreement – to enable you to keep your clients
- FREE access to one of our Legal Advisers, should you require assistance on a matter
- A referral fee of 10% is paid to members when we receive instructions (excluding Clinical Negligence, Personal Injury, Criminal and publicly funded matters where we are precluded from paying any fee share. Also matters which we are obliged to pass on to another Law2Law member firm, unless they agree to pay you a fee share.)
- FREE CPD Seminars on a number of legal subjects (please feel free to let us know subjects that are of interest to you)
- Access to our International Law Team
- FREE confidential compliance support helpline
A number of our members find the access to a legal adviser useful when they come across a situation that they are not familiar with. You can get the help and advice you need, free, by calling us through the Law2Law scheme, where we can place your call with the appropriate legal adviser, enabling you to keep hold of your client and the matter.
Law2Law is a flexible scheme, aimed at assisting fellow law firms keep their clients, even when they do not specialise in a particular area of law. The scheme also allows us to refer work out to members, as we sometimes are unable to assist our own existing clients. Therefore the non-poaching agreement benefits all.
This is a FREE scheme enabling law firms access to areas of law that they do not offer themselves, whilst keeping their client at the same time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to discuss the scheme in further detail. We have appointed Lara Squires of Consortium Solutions to assist us with the promotion of the scheme and to help us persuade you of its benefits.