Spanish Law Advice Clinic - free initial consultation
We are living unprecedented times, not only with the COVID pandemic but also due to the end of the Brexit transaction period. Many people will be considering selling their Spanish property or buying one to move to Spain and be resident in the country prior to 1st January 2021. Other people may find that some relative has left Spanish property in their will and Spanish probate will need to be sorted.
Our Spanish Law team who are dual-qualified Solicitors (England and Wales) and fully qualified Spanish lawyers (abogado) is currently offering a 20 minutes free initial consultation to discuss any query you may have and provide you some guidance so you can make the right decisions.
This is a completely free service to help those that are ‘lost in translation’, as we appreciate the Spanish procedure tend to be very bureaucratic and very different to the one in the UK. We are here to help.
Matters we can help you with:
• Selling property in Spain
• Buying property in Spain
• Dissolution of joint ownership in Spain
• Assisting with marketing your Spanish property
• Preparing Spanish Power of Attorneys and legalising them
• Obtaining NIE numbers
• Spanish probate
• Spanish Wills
• Litigation in Spain
• Business in Spain
• Drafting certificates of English law to be used in Spain
• Drafting expert reports on Spanish law to be used before the Courts in England and Wales
Complete the contact form and let us know when we should contact you.