Superior advice for any of your agricultural legal issues
Our Rural Business and Property Team want to help you understand the issues surrounding farming laws and rural business affairs so your family and business can prosper.
With a wealth of experience and a team who are passionate about the sector, our agricultural lawyers can assist in matters relating to family and corporate farms, agricultural land laws and the disposal and/or diversification of farm land.
Agricultural law doesn’t have to be daunting
We understand that individuals and businesses involved in farming and rural business affairs have specialist needs and that farming laws are often regarded as complex. Not only do we have the in house resources to assist clients, we also have strong relationships with land agents and other sector professionals. Our specialist services include:
- Property sales and purchases
- Farm Business Tenancies creation and advice
- Pre-1995 Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies and advice
- Voluntary first registrations of title
- Contract farming
- Grazing licences
- Business structures including partnerships and companies
- Diversification including planning advice
- Tenancies and leases for commercial units
- Succession planning for families including Inheritance Tax advice
- Telecom leases
- Boundary disputes and adverse possession issues
- Removal of travellers and other trespassers
- Public and private rights of way
- Residential tenancies
Contact Simon Baillie-Hamilton from our Agricultural Team today for further information or to arrange an appointment.