Accidents in Public Places
At Mayo Wynne Baxter our personal injury specialists can advise and assist you on claims if you have been injured in a public place. The areas in which we can help are as follows:
- A trip/slip on a pavement or road
- A trip/slip on a shop floor
- A defective car park or playground
- Playing sport or pursuing a leisure activity in an unsafe area
- Any area where something may have fallen on you
Occupiers of property, and in some cases local government departments, have statutory duties to take reasonable steps to protect the public from injury. Our personal injury solicitors can advise you on the way a Court would look at what is "reasonable" in these circumstances.
If you would like further advice and information regarding the possibility of making a claim in respect of an injury sustained in a public place, please contact our Personal Injury Team today.