Accidents at Work
Injuries sustained at work can often be difficult or awkward to deal with. If you are making a claim, there is the anxiety about the attitude of your employers, loss of income, the best way of dealing with enquiries made by the employers and the need to deal with any criticisms from them.
For those pursuing the claim on your behalf, there is a complex set of case law and legislation which needs to be understood.
At Mayo Wynne Baxter, our team of personal injury solicitors have vast experience of dealing with such claims and have the benefit of a close liaison with our Employment Law department. Our personal injury team can advise you on the following issues:
- Breach of duty by your employer to take care of your welfare
- Breach of any health and safety regulations
- Workplace stress management issues
- Injuries that may have been caused by another employee
- Where you should bring your claim (Court or Tribunal)
- Prevention of victimisation
- Claims where the injury was caused at work by someone other than your employer
If you would like further advice and information regarding the possibility of making a claim in respect of an injury sustained in your workplace, please contact our Personal Injury Team today.