Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extensions and the Right to Manage
Technical law needs a specialist service
Our Leasehold Enfranchisement Team want to help you, as either the landlord or the tenant, understand the issues surrounding residential leasehold property matters so that the process is as simple as it can be and dealt with for you as efficiently as possible.
The Leasehold Enfranchisement team specialise in the following technical areas:
- Lease Extensions
- Collective Enfranchisement
- Rights of First Refusal (s.5 notices)
- Right to Manage
- Applications to the Tribunal to vary leases
- Advice in relation to leases generally
Our firm is one of only a handful in the South East with a dedicated team offering assistance in these complex areas of law.
The firm are a member of ALEP (the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners) who rigorously vet their associates so you can be confident that we have a proven track record in this area of law. We take providing a high standard of service seriously.
We understand that individuals and companies owning leasehold property, whether as a landlord or a tenant, have their own objectives when dealing with enfranchisement matters and our specialist team will always strive to tailor our service to you to help achieve them.
Ensuring the Law works for you
With great experience and a true passion about the sector, the Leasehold Enfranchisement Team are equipped to assist you with your residential leasehold matters.
We collaborate with highly-regarded valuation experts across the South East and beyond to ensure that you receive a seamless professional service.
Our specialist services include:
- Advising and acting on Collective Enfranchisement (the purchase of the freehold) for both landlords or tenants
- Lease Extensions under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 including applications to the Property Tribunal or the County Court where necessary
- Advising and acting for both landlords and tenants in Right to Manage applications
- Applications to the Tribunal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 to vary leases
- All aspects of sale/purchase matters proceeding in accordance with section 5 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
Contact Jo Ironside from our Leasehold Enfranchisement Team today for further information or to arrange an appointment.