Claims againist Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Solicitors
An increasing number of professional negligence claims are being made against personal injury and medical negligence solicitors who have advised their clients in areas of law where they have limited expertise. This can often result in:
• Under-settlement of claims.
• Missing time limits for claims.
• Claims being struck out by the Courts.
Claims against solicitors are often complex and difficult but with dedicated personal injury, medical negligence and professional negligence departments, we can offer a depth of expertise unparalleled in the region when acting for you.
Litigation is not always the solution and we work closely with funders, third parties and other solicitors to try and find a constructive resolution to matters where possible.
What is solicitor negligence?
Negligence may have occurred when your solicitor failed to perform or carry out your instructions to their professional standards, resulting in a breach of their duty of care which in turn caused you a loss. This is distinguishable from inadequate service.
What we do
If you decide to instruct us, we will need to obtain the negligent solicitors’ original file of papers in order to properly evaluate your case. The file may contain a lot of useful documents, letters and attendance notes that would form useful evidence. From a review of the file, we will be better placed to assess the merits of your negligence claim and then advise you as far as possible on your loss.
Why choose us to handle your professional negligence claim?
We have a dedicated team specialising in claims against personal injury and medical negligence solicitors so you can be sure in you are in expert hands:
• Our dedicated teams work together on your claim so you obtain the best possible advice on your claim without any delay.
• Our teams have the necessary skills and experience to help you through the process of making a claim and help you obtain compensation.
• We have a proven track record of settling cases.
• We have excellent relationships with expert witnesses, leading barristers and funders so we can achieve the best possible result for you.
• Our service levels our clearly defined
• We are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
• As a firm we appear in a number of legal directories such as Chambers and Legal 500.
For more information on professional negligence please contact Karim Mohamed.