How we can help
Our team will take time to listen to you so that they have a clear understanding of the issues you are facing and will offer practical insolvency advice and solutions. Our clients include business owners, individuals and Insolvency Practitioners. We focus on providing a practical approach to problems created by issues arising from insolvency.
We advise on all areas of Insolvency Law.
For Business Owners
- Debt Recovery
- Restructuring and Recovery Advice
- Advice on Directors Duties
- Directors Personal Liability
- Disqualification Proceedings and Applications for leave to act as a Director
- Re-use of prohibited company names
- Directors Duties
- Placing your company into Liquidation or Administration
Our Insolvency lawyers can assist business owners in both the good times - to strengthen their position - as well as in the bad times to restructure and survive.
- Advice on the bankruptcy procedure, Individual Voluntary Arrangements and creditor negotiations
- Advice on the effect of Bankruptcy and the Restrictions that apply.
- Advice on annulment of the Bankruptcy Orders
- Advice if your employer has entered a formal insolvency procedure
- Protecting the matrimonial home if you or your spouse become bankrupt
Dealing with financial problems is stressful, and our lawyers will assess your options and provide you with a plan to move forward.